PAX Labs first contacted exhibiTeam in 2017 when they needed a display for multiple shows, starting with MJBIZCon. As a fast growing company, PAX Labs wanted to highlight its lifestyle branding while maximizing the functionality of its small booth footprint to include product display, product demo, product purchase and product engraving at show site. Additional challenges included how to efficiently manage the flow of a high-traffic booth while presenting a unique and organized experience.
Design Solution for PAX Labs
PAX Labs chose to work with exhibiTeam for the superior craftsmanship and because the company understood its brand and purpose. exhibiTeam worked with PAX Labs to create multiple experiential exhibits that engaged the target audience in each area of the carefully designed space that checked off all the boxes. Pulling together its sharp branding with desired functionality resulted in a cohesive design across multiple displays.
- Highlight the company’s lifestyle branding with exterior side 10’ tall light boxes
- Video-wall provided non-stop looped videos promoting their company story and products
- In booth audio provided a PA system for announcements/to build excitement
- Interactive product displays to attract and engage with attendees
- Compartmentalized booth to quickly process transactions, from demo to device engraving
- Lightweight booth design minimizes I&D expense